At the request of my daughter, I had the seder. It was wonderful!!
- my homemade chopped liver
- baked (broiled) apricot, Catalina, onion soup chicken
- baked stuffed potatoes
- Passover pineapple kugel
- Passover brownies
Did you like the story or the recipe....
Passover Menu 2014 by Judy
It was wonderful having the second night of Passover at my house, except for part of my family's absense.
It was wonderful having the second night of Passover at my house, except for part of my family’s absense.
I’m glad the food was appreciated and yummy.
Here’s the menu:
- homemade chicken soup with matzo balls and soup nuts
- homemade chopped liver with Passover Tam Tams
- not homemade, but just fine gefilte fish with chraine (horseradish)
- Ashkenazi charoset
- roast chicken
- steamed asparagus
- Aunt Florence’s cucumber salad
- Ellen’s pineapple Passover kugel
- Judy’s and Shirley’s twice baked potatoes
- homemade cranberry sauce
- Passover apple crisp (warm) with vanilla ice cream
- Judy’s Passover brownies