It was wonderful having the second night of Passover at my house, except for part of my family’s absense.
I’m glad the food was appreciated and yummy.
Here’s the menu:
- homemade chicken soup with matzo balls and soup nuts
- homemade chopped liver with Passover Tam Tams
- not homemade, but just fine gefilte fish with chraine (horseradish)
- Ashkenazi charoset
- roast chicken
- steamed asparagus
- Aunt Florence’s cucumber salad
- Ellen’s pineapple Passover kugel
- Judy’s and Shirley’s twice baked potatoes
- homemade cranberry sauce
- Passover apple crisp (warm) with vanilla ice cream
- Judy’s Passover brownies
Did you like the story or the recipe....
Best Ever Chopped Liver by admin
This Chopped Liver Is Light And Fluffy! This is a recipe for the most delicious chopped liver you will ever eat in your life.
Delicious Oven Fried Chicken Cutlets For Passover Or Anytime by Judy
To make this chicken, all I did was simply adapt one of my regular chicken recipes for Passover.
Eggs and Potatoes in One Pan by Judy
I often make one of my specialties, called brenta, which is a recipe of my Grandma Hindes.